Missed the September box but loved the look of it? Or simply need a quick fix while you wait for your next box? This Kit is made for you :) These are a few goodies from our past Editions, hand picked products from amazing indie brands that will give you a taste of the Stars&Sage ritual.
What's in it? This our seaweed themed box <3
- The ButterBarSoapery Detox Body Polish, NO perfumes or preservatives, & CF. This detoxifying, energising and exfoliating salt scrub is packed with powerful nourishing ingredients to improve the feel and appearance of skin. The combination of spirulina, green tea, green clay and cucumber seed oil make this an excellent superfood for your skin!
- The Sknfed Green 10 min mask, Full size, 100% natural, Vegan and CF. This soft spirulina face mask will clear away impurities leaving your skin brighter, polished and full of life.
- The Nini Organics Blue Lagoon Bath Soak, Ethically sourced, no paraben, preservatives or synthetic ingredients, CF. This powerhouse bath soak is full of phytonutrients from spirulina & Irish Moss. Magnesium flakes speed up muscle repair and decrease inflammation whilst Dead Sea Salt stimulates blood circulation helping soothe skin ailments such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Plum&Ashby Seaweed & Samphire Jar Candle Hand-poured by skilled craftsmen in the South of England, environmentally friendly, 100% natural plant wax and cotton wicks, Smells like A walk along the seafront watching the deep blue waves crash onto the golden sand and the fresh salty sea air blowing gently.
- Plum&Ashby Seaweed & Samphire Hand & Body Lotion, formulated with natural essential oils , it will refresh those seaside memories of the invigorating sea air and mist on your skin. Salt-water seaweed blended with the dark, woody aromas of samphire creates a rich fragrance that will immerse you in an everlasting summer !
UK Shipping £6 - delivery within 5 to 8 working days.
For Other countries, please check FAQs.
Become a member and get our monthly boxes for £29+P&P only :)
Did you say clean products?
Yes! When sourcing our goodies, we look for partners with great ethics. We go for cruelty free and whenever possible we strive for: natural, organic, plant based, ethically sourced and transparent. They're not all vegan though so check the description of your faves.
Where do you ship?
**COVID19 may affect delivery** Please allow for a couple of days for order processing.** We ship mainly in the UK but we are opening to the world. Please check below for countries, fees & times. Destinations: UK starts at £6 - 5 to 8 days delivery (note that price can increase for a high volume order). Spain £14 - 5 to 8 days delivery. South Korea £17 - 7 to 9 days delivery. Switzerland £13 - 5 to 8 days delivery. France £15 - 5 to 8 days. Sweden £14 - 5 to 8 days. Norway £13 - 5 to 8 days. Denmark £14 - 5 to 8 days. Netherlands £8 - 5 to 8 days. Ireland £12 - 5 to 8 days. Rest of EU £15, delivery times vary (prices are subject to change, see at check-out, contact us for more info). ROW £25, delivery times vary (contact us for more info). **next day delivery only for orders before 11am, COVID might affect timeliness.**