Need a self-care quick fix while you wait for your next box? This Kit is made for you :) These are a few goodies from our past editions, hand picked products from amazing indie brands that will give you a taste of the Stars&Sage ritual.
What's in it? This our mind&body detox box <3
- The Rio Rosa Mosqueta Antioxidant Facial Oil, Full Size, 100% natural, Vegan & CF. This Lightweight Antioxidant Facial Oil helps to replenish the skin’s natural defence against urban living, including air pollution, harsh weather conditions, dehydrating air conditioning and hectic lifestyles. (worth £24.99)
- The Award winning Odylique Muscle Ease Massage Oil, Full size, 100% organic, 100% natural, Vegan-friendly. This highly acclaimed skin oil for easing stiffness in muscles and joints is a deeply relaxing & relieving blend of black pepper, lavender, marjoram and rosemary, with hydrating cold-pressed olive & coconut oils.
- The Skin&Tonic Face Steam Clean, 100% natural, organic, Non-GMO & sustainable. A highly effective cleansing balm made with Thistle, aromatic Eucalyptus and refreshing Spearmint oils to lift dirt and rejuvenate dull, tired skin.
- The Bespoke Aroma (Shortlisted for a Free From SkinCare Award) Soothing Bath Tea Infusion, 100% natural, small batch, hand-picked botanicals, formulated with the most effective natural ingredients to calm, heel and restore the skin.
- + A little Extra: Have a taste of t + detox tea : a cleansing blend of herbs, green tea, fruit and 50% RDA in 9 daily essential vitamins per clever little tea bag. Ideal for A weekend wellness clean-out or a post Gym health boost!
UK Shipping £6 - delivery within 5 to 8 working days
For Other countries, please check FAQs.
What will I get in my box?
3 to 6 products every month, depending on their size, ranging from skincare (such as bath salts, body scrubs, oils and creams or face care) to bath and meditation accessories (such as candles, incense, crystals etc). We will surprise you every month!
How much does it cost?
A monthly Stars&Sage subscription is 29£ (+4.9 P&P) You can also pay upfront for 3 months and save money. You can now also receive one box every 2 or 3 months only to save!
When will I receive my box?
We will be sending the boxes out on the third week of the month, and will notify you in case of delays, you should receive yours 3 to 5 working days later.
Did you say clean products?
Yes! When sourcing our faves to build your box, we look for partners with great ethics. We go for cruelty free and whenever possible we strive for: natural, organic, plant based, ethically sourced and transparent. You'll receive a booklet describing every goodie in your box to make it easier for you to know each product's ingredients and to help you create a ritual with them.
So, this is a Beta?
Yep! We sent our first box in March and a limited number of boxes will be available. We'd like to see what you think so we can improve.
And I can cancel anytime?
Yep! with a monthly subscription, you can cancel whenever you want. With 3-month subscriptions you can opt out at the end of your plan, since you payed upfront. Going on vacation and have a MONTHLY plan? Skip a month! You'll have total flexibility directly from your account!
Where do you ship?
We ship products and One-off Ritual Boxes pretty much everywhere. Please check below for countries, fees & times. However we only take members for subscriptions in the UK for now, so you cannot subscribe from outside the UK. (We're working on it). Products, one-off boxes and Quick Fix Kits Destinations: UK £6 - 5 to 8 days delivery (note that price can increase for a high volume order). Spain £14 - 5 to 8 days delivery. South Korea £17 - 7 to 9 days delivery. Switzerland £13 - 5 to 8 days delivery. France £15 - 5 to 8 days. Sweden £14 - 5 to 8 days. Norway £13 - 5 to 8 days. Denmark £14 - 5 to 8 days. Netherlands £8 - 5 to 8 days. Ireland £12 - 5 to 8 days. Rest of EU £15, delivery times vary (contact us for more info). ROW £25, delivery times vary (contact us for more info).